Greeneration Internship Academy (GIA) is the program of Greeneration Foundation aimed to create future leaders who have eco-lifestyle awareness, strong leadership, and organization skills, through workshops and training and practice opportunities in the implementation of our programs.
This is your chance to learn and get experience with Greeneration Foundation. Join our team and let’s be the part of Greeneration Internship Academy – Batch 2. This internship program will be held on February 15 – May 15, 2020.
What’s the difference between the GIA Program Division to other internship programs?
Greeneration Internship Academy (GIA) is a flexible constructive internship program. You don’t need to work in our office every day, you just need to come to our office 2-3 days a week. Even you may choose the days based on your availibility times. During your internship, you won’t get exhausted tasks but the knowledge about environmental issues and skills plus practice opportunities.
What is benefits that you can get from GIA Program Division?
- GIA Certificate
- Project Planning and Management based on ISO 21500
- Proposal Development
- Budget Planning
- Engagement and Partnership
- Event Organizing
- Volunteer Recruitment and Management
- Creative Media Campaign
IKEA PROGRAM COLLABORATION
(Indonesian Children Care for The Environment)
Preferably resides in Jakarta
- Community and Partnership Intern – Internship
- Create, collect, and clean program documents.
- Assist Project Officer in assessing potential communities and schools.
- Assist Project Officer in liaising and coordinating meetings with partners, communities, and donors.
b. Skills & Behaviour
- Passion to learn new skills, good in communication.
- Self-learner, strong interpersonal skill, confident, and reliable.
- Adaptable, can work individually as well as in team.
- Student/fresh graduate from all majors.
- Have strong capabilities to create and present presentation.
- Prior experience with communities is a plus, but not obligatory.
If you are interested, send you your CV and Portfolio to: email@example.com before 10 february 2020