Bandung – Full Time
Greeneration Foundation is currently hiring an Program Officer for one of our program EcoRanger who will work with our Program Team in supervising, charging, and contributing EcoRanger.
1. Implementing EcoRanger project in various cities/provinces in Indonesia
2. Providing support to produce work plan
3. Developing proposal for grants and fundraising purposes
4. Creating project report (Weekly, Monthly, Annually)
5. Budget Planning and Reporting
6 Supporting Project Manager in project management.
Skill & Behaviour
1. Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team;
2. Interested in environmental issues
3. Having critical thinking skills would be a plus
4. Good jokes.
1.Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline such as social/environmental/
2. Minimum of one year of development experience, with or more of the following areas: Rural development, environmental awareness, public policy development and budgeting, institutional capacity building and/or evaluation
3. Fresh Graduates are welcome, with organizational experience in the university for more than two years
4. Having experience in community development is a plus
5. Good communication and writing in English (Have IELTS or TOEFL is a plus)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Vacancy Level: Entry Level
Vacanvy Division: Program Division
How to apply:
Send your CV & Portofolio to: email@example.com cc to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: ECORANGER PO – Job Vacancy
End date for this opportunity: 24 January 2020