Communication & Branding Team Recruitment
Job Position : Full Time – Fundraising Officer
Job Placement : Bandung
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage, support, and develop creative fundraising activities, some of which will be digital-based and events-based.
- Contribute to bid writing for grants/trust applications.
- Engage with new sponsors to raise money, while maintaining, and developing relationships with existing sponsors.
- Deliver presentations to groups that share the same interest/focus and attend events including cheque presentations
- Develop and broaden corporate support
- Develop and coordinate web-based fundraising including social media
- Maintain and update fundraising and communications budgets with the Communication & Branding Manager
- Develop and update a strategic plan to guide fundraising activities and revenue generation
- Work with the Communication & Branding Manager to have a good overall understanding of all revenue streams.
- Work with the Communication & Branding Manager to raise the profile of a charity program.
- Raise awareness of the charity, its service, successes and plans in the local community and through both social media and the local press.
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting income
- Preparing fundraising report for Trustees meetings
- Maintaining the fundraising database and documents
- Writing and designing organisational materials
- Contributing to the updates of fundraising events and activities for monthly Newsletters
- Write appeals and direct mail in collaboration with other team members
- Manage the website content with the Communication & Branding team to update the content of the website including blog.
Knowledge Spesification and Experience
- Experienced in a wide ranges of fundraising project
- Experienced in grants/trust applications and having adequate knowledge about it
- Experienced in a wide range of communication strategies including press and social media
- Having adequate knowledge about the role and contribution of volunteers in the work of a voluntary organisation
- Skilled in administrative work
- Strong computer skills especially Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Willing to start to work in August 2020
- Education background: Bachelor of Communication, Business, Marketing Communication, or related major.
- Able to plan and manage their own time and workload
- Able to set and achieve the goals and targets
- Have a flexible and strategic mindset
- Able to develop networks
- Able to work with a wide range of people including volunteers
- Have a good communication skills (flexible, clear, concise)
- Able to work both in team or individual
- Have an excellent presentation skills
- Have an excellent English skills (writing, reading, and speaking)
- Have an excellent writing skill both in Bahasa and English
Send your CV and Portfolio by 13th of August 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com with email subject: VACANCY CB_YOUR FULL NAME.